Friday, December 21, 2007

Read This Article If You Enjoy Eating

I'd like to start today by asking everyone who enjoys eating to raise
his/her hand. That's it? Come on, I know more of you love eating than
that. Don't be shy. If you love stuffing your face with sweets and junk
food until you look like a squirrel hording food for the winter, throw
your hand up. If you live for all-you-can-eat rib night at Billy's
Arcade & BBQ, throw your hand up. If your midnight snack lasts 2 hours
and includes more than one course, put your hand in the air and wave it
like you just don't care. I'm not here to judge anyone today, I just
want to know where my food lovers are.
That's much better! I'm seeing a lot more hands in the air now. There's
still a gentleman in the rear who, judging from his bodily p View the rest of this article


No comments: