Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Work at Home Mom: My Success Story

I became a stay at home Mom after the birth of my daughter. I was so enthusiastic when I took the decision to stay at home with her, not knowing how hard it will be. I was tired of the working outside the home routine, and was looking forward to this change of pace. I have been now staying at home for a little more than a year and a half. I have seen it all: from the overwhelming joy to the extreme exhaustion. Despite the hard work and dedication necessitated by the early parenting I am still enjoying being a full time stay at home Mom.
While each step of a child's development has its own challenges, I personally think that the hardest to tackle are those during baby's first year, thanks to their nature. Those challenges are physically demanding, not to mention fi View the rest of this article


1 comment:

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!