Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Weight Loss which diet is for you?

We all know that there are thousands of diets out there. But we all have things that work and things that don’t. I know!! Some diets I joined I actually gained weight. So what works for you? Lets look at sugar first. Sugar can make your blood levels rise rapidly our body then releases a natural hormone called insulin. This hormone keeps our sugar level stable but if we eat sugar and fatty foods all the time this hormone cannot cope. It will place fat into our body where we would rather not have it. Ok we all know about sugar and fatty foods but it goes beyond that lets start to think about bread, Potato, Pastas, Rice these all expand when you add water don’t they? Just think I used to eat these sorts of things to fill me up. Think about it!! To make bread you nee View the rest of this article


No comments: