Saturday, July 28, 2007

tried and tested methods of quitting smoking

HOW I QUIT

My Story
After years of smoking (13 to be exact), I finally decide it was time to give up. The main reason was simply because if i hadn't then i wold have ended up dying at a young age. I had started smoking at 14 simply to fit in with the cool kids (yeah I know, what a idiot). I was now 27 and every morning i would wake up coughing like hell and breathing like Darth Vader, by the time I had walked the short journey to the shops and back I would be totally out of breath, the daft thing is that while sat down catching back some air i would pull out a cigarette and light light it up.
So the time finally came for me to beat my addiction once and fall, but it wasn't for me something that came easy. I tried three different courses to try quiting be View the rest of this article


No comments: