Sunday, July 29, 2007

Natural Eye Care- How These Simple Exercises Changed My Life

Do you know how it is feels to be in a difficult test with a vision difficulty? Well, this was me, before natural eye care. One late night I was on my computer reading ( like a madman as usual ) and after about two hours of reading my eyes began to strain, but I kept on reading , just thinking that nothing was wrong. I probably kept on reading for another hour or so and then I went to bed. When I woke up in the morning, there was a problem; I was starting to see images blurry! I then did all the calculations and realized that that the fluorescent light bulb that somebody (no names) had put into the 40 watt fitter in my room was the root of the problem. I then looked at the fitter and it read something like “warning: place no light bulbs higher than 40 watts”. So View the rest of this article


No comments: