Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Don’t Fall in Love with a Picture

Don’t fall in love with a picture on a website. This may sound obvious, but I can’t tell you how many times I heard the words, “But she doesn’t look anything like the girl I saw in the picture,” after he met her in real life. One story sticks in my mind in particular. This gentleman had ten days in Moscow on a tour. He went to three socials in three days where he had the opportunity to meet about six hundred to one thousand women. He kept saying over and over, “They don’t hold a candle to the woman I have been corresponding with for nearly a year.” After the socials, he had another six days in Moscow. He decided to board an overnight train to a city five hundred miles east to meet the woman he had corresponded with for nearly a year. He returned four View the rest of this article


No comments: