Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Turnkey Dropship Websites Save You Time, Trouble And Money

Q: I would like to start an online dropshipping business, but I have no idea how to get started. I would like to specialize in giftware and accessories. Where do I find products and how do I get set up a website without any technical knowledge?
A: In the good old days of the Internet, i.e. last year, it took a considerable amount of effort to launch an ecommerce website, especially one that offered dropship merchandise.
The to-do list for building even a small site was extensive.
You first had to find a company who would dropship merchandise for you. Believe it or not, there was not a dropshipper on every corner of the Web back then.
Once you found such a company, you had to set up a formal business account with them, which often meant filling out for View the rest of this article


No comments: