Saturday, January 5, 2008

Don't Let A Divorce Ruin Your Good Credit Rating!

In 1998, I divorced my husband and with that divorce came the


normal splitting of property and assets. There also came a


discussion regarding our credit card debt. Although, we were


married for 5 years and did use the credit cards as a couple,


only my name was on the credit cards. And suddenly my soon to


be ex-husband's recollection of shopping sprees, vacations, and


prime rib dinners that we did together faded. Sadly, it became


my responsibility to pay for the memories that we had created.


And guess what? Those charges were on several high interest


credit cards.





If you find yourself in a situation like this, don't feel


alone. Experts have seen a View the rest of this article


No comments: