Friday, November 9, 2007

How To Meet Women In Bars and Club

Okay, so last time I told you about how to pick up "Love Girls" in bars and clubs. Here, in this follow up article I'm going to tell you how to pick up the "Beautiful Teases."







As I told you in my last article "Would You Like To Know How To Pick Up Women In Bars And Clubs?" (http://datingtorelating.wordpress.com/would-you-like-to-know-how-to-pick-up-women-in-bars-and-clubs/) when I was a young, I worked the bar scene every day for six months straight. I made lots of observations for months. This eventually led to my being very successful picking up women in clubs.







One observation I made over the course of time were the beautiful women, who purposely teased men. Let's call them The Te View the rest of this article


No comments: