Friday, August 10, 2007

BAD RELATIONSHIPS:

HOW TO MAKE SURE YOU’RE NOT THE REASON in 3 EASY STEPS
By Anthony Willis
When people to talk to me about their relationships and ask me for my honest opinion, some times I find myself hesitant to say my initial reaction to their question! This question is usually preceded with an explanation, (“their’s”), of what happened, meaning for the most part, why the relationship is failing.
The conversation may start off like this, for instance; “Hey Ant/Tony do you have a minute?” My reply is “Of Course, What’s going on?” “Well it’s my relationship with [insert name here], we’re not getting along with each other! “We’re constantly arguing, I’m not happy, and he’s not happy, what am I to do?” “Why won’t he just listen?” she View the rest of this article


No comments: